German Annual analysis: both volumes
The annual analysis is BauInfoConsult’s comprehensive reference work on current developments in the construction and installation industry in Germany. On the basis of our own market research, forecasting methodology and desk research, trends and developments in the sector are presented in a clear and concise manner. The annual analysis is published in August in 2 volumes, which can also be ordered separately.
The following topics are covered in the current issue 2021/2022 in the sub-volume “Construction Industry – Key Figures & Perspectives“:
- Building construction forecast 2021 and 2022 (regional/federal)
- Corona and construction industry
- Construction activity I: Analysis of permits and completions in residential construction
- Construction activity II: Analysis of permits and completions in non-residential construction
- Key figures (companies, construction volume, construction investments etc.)
- Construction prices and turnover
- Development of modernisation and renovation in Germany
- Labour market in construction (employment, shortage of skilled labour etc.)
- Real estate market
- Key data in civil engineering and road construction
- Macroeconomic developments
- Construction methods and building materials (proportions of building materials, prefabricated construction)
In the sub-volume “Construction Industry – Marketing & Trends” the current issue deals with the following topics:
- Construction trends 2021/2022
- Corona’s influence on construction logistics
- Product and demand trends: facade, roof, insulation, timber construction, innovative concrete construction, windows, doors & sun protection, dry construction, paint, bathroom
- Smart Home: Status & Perspectives
- Heating and ventilation technology in upheaval?
- Marketing and budget in the building materials industry
- Marketing phenomenon: event marketing without live presence?
- Marketing trend: Content marketing in the building industry
- Fail costs
- Communication and information behaviour of construction players
- Purchasing behaviour in the construction industry
- and much more…
Our Annual Analysis study is published annually. For 900 € you have the option to take out a subscription to the study “Annual Analysis Pro”.
You will then receive:
- both new studies “Annual Analysis Germany: Construction Industry – Key Figures and Perspectives” and “Annual Analysis Germany: Construction Industry – Marketing and Trends” each year when they are published
- from the 2021/22 edition onwards, all graphics and tables in dynamic, Power BI-based format
- Updates of the forecasts in the BauInfoConsult magazine “Quarterly Perspectives” 4 times a year
Please note that this publication is only available in German, but all graphs, tables and a comprehensive management summary are available in English.
|Annual Analysis Germany 2021/2022: Construction Industry - Marketing & Trends||€ 500,-||August 2021|
|Annual Analysis Germany 2021/2022: Construction Industry - Key Figures & Perspectives||€ 500,-||August 2021|
|Annual analysis Germany 2021/2022: both volumes||€ 750,-||August 2021|