German annual analysis: Key Figures & Perspectives
The annual analysis is BauInfoConsult’s comprehensive reference work on current developments in the construction and installation industry in Germany. On the basis of our own market research, forecasting methodology and desk research, trends and developments in the sector are presented in a clear and concise manner. The annual analysis is published in 2 volumes, which can also be ordered separately.
The sub-volume “Construction Industry – Key Figures & Perspectives” presented here systematically presents the German construction and installation market and provides an overview of the most important economic, demographic and social influencing factors, the most important key figures for the construction industry and detailed completion and sales forecasts. The study thus provides you with the central information on the market quickly and clearly, which you can take into account directly when drawing up your own strategy and marketing planning. You will find in the study…
- Building construction forecast 2020 and 2021 (regional/national)
- Corona and construction industry
- Construction activity I: Analysis of permits and completions in residential construction
- Construction activity II: Analysis of permits and completions in non-residential construction
- Key figures (companies, construction volume, construction investments etc.)
- Construction prices and turnover
- Demography and construction
- Development of modernisation and renovation in Germany
- Labour market in construction (employment, shortage of skilled labour etc.)
- Real estate market
- Key data in civil engineering and road construction
- Macroeconomic developments
- Construction methods and building materials (proportions of building materials, prefabricated construction)
This market overview is supplemented in the other sub-volume “Construction Industry Trends and Marketing” by a data-based analysis of the most important trends in the construction industry and in construction marketing. More information here.
Please note that this publication is only available in German, but all graphs, tables and a comprehensive management summary are available in English.
|Annual Analysis Germany 2020/2021: Construction Industry - Marketing & Trends||€ 500,-||August 2020|
|Annual Analysis Germany 2020/2021: Construction Industry - Key Figures & Perspectives||€ 500,-||August 2020|
|Annual analysis Germany 2020/2021: both volumes||€ 750,-||August 2020|